DATAformXTension 650 (26) Aug 2007
- fixes a problem with the XPress function "Collect for Output" on multi user systems (QLA).
DATAformXTension 650 (25) April 2007
- behavior of *,"1" has been changed. *,"1" now takes care that an additional page after the target page exists always - if not it will be created. Until now this was the case for left double sided pages only, see description at 650(11) below.
DATAformXTension 650 (22) July 2006
- supports QuarkXPress 6.5.2
-DATAformXTension 650 (21) May 2006
- New optional picture location on import: pictures will also be found residing beside the imported DATAformTags file.
- Too short lines (below 1pt) will be enlarged automatically.
DATAformXTension 650 (19) Jan 2006
New parameter for *Z Picture Position *Z plus 10 - reset values on update.
Until now Picture Positions via *Z1 to *Z4 are skipped while updating a picture -
manual scaling and movements are preserved instead.
By the values *Z10 to *Z14 (viz old values plus 10) *Z scaling on updating is enforced.
This is the case for other properties as well like picture color, shade, angle, skew etc.
By *Z plus 10 all these porperties are reset on updating a picture.
DATAformXTension 650 (18) Nov 2005
- Setting a box font by *1"font name" did not work in QuarkXPress 6.
- Updating a box content by *F0 did not preserve the box font.
Both functions have been fixed.
DATAformXTension 650 (17)
The new function enables you to use another folder as DATAform folder. Usually the DATAform folder
within the QuarkXPress folder is used for communictaion with the database. In a file sharing enviroment
with network volumes and right management it might be appropriate to use a different folder mostly
on a non local volume.
To achieve this put a text file named "DATAform.PTH" into the old DATAform folder. The file contains
the path to the desired folder, e.g.: Harddisk:folder:MyDATAformFolder or F:\folder\MyDATAformFolder
On startup of QuarkXPress DATAformXTension looks for this folder. If it exists it will be used for all
further actions targeting DATAform folder.
DATAformXTension 650 (14)
- For QuarkXPress 6.5 (6.1 is no longer supported).
- On creating new layers "Supress printout" is set according to QuarkXPress 6.5.
- Adjusting the heights of text boxes is less tolerant: until now there was a tolerance of 0.7pt, from now on 0.1pt only.
- Loading a picture beside the QuarkXPress document (path is the name only) works again for documents on a network volume.
DATAformXTension 650 (11)
- For QuarkXPress 6.1 to 6.5
- Text box import approximately 70% faster; local import in general takes approximately half of the time.
- Feature handbrake: Option key pressed during import reduces the import speed - for controlling or demonstration. Command and shift key, additionally pressed, increase the effect.
- New Tag *, (asterisk-comma) Preferences =>
Works towards QuarkXPress only, is not exported.
*,"1" means: DATAformXTension creates an additional right page automatically if the project is double sided and if *p would create a left page as the last one. Double sided pages are therefore created pairwise always.
*,"0" or missing Tag: No additional page will be created.
- The dialogue for not found pictures was not drawn properly under certain circumstances. This has been fixed.
DATAformXTension 611 (10)
MacOS X: Import from clipboard did not work. This has been fixed.
DATAformXTension 611 (9)
- A problem with <Document>.qxp has been fixed. Because QuarkXPress 6 is using qxp
for documents, projects. Now the whole file name will get the extension. The corresponding DATAform file
to "MyDoc.qxp" e.g. is "MyDoc.qxp.qxp".
- DATAform demo was running 20 instead of 60 minutes each. This has been fixed.
DATAformXTension 610 (7)
- Compatibel with QuarkXPress 6.1
DATAformXTension 600 (5)
- The commad adjust box height, resp. *Delta, now adjusts anchored text boxes too.
DATAformXTension 600 (4)
- Loosing DATAform object ID on undoing a change. This has been fixed.
DATAformXTension 600 (2)
- The tag *T107 exports the full path to the QuarkXPress project file; before the name only.
See developer handbook Page_102.html
- New Tag *z Bildausschnitt
See developer handbook Page_92.html