On Mac and Windows DATAform Plugin consists of the folder "DATAform...".
To install move the complete folder into InDesign Plug-Ins folder and restart InDesign:
DATAformPlugin 12 (01) for InDesign CC 2017 Mac and Windows Dez 2016
- Supports InDesign CC 2017 (= InDesign 12) on Mac and Windows
DATAformPlugin 11 (01) for InDesign CC 2015.1 Windows, Nov. 2015
- Supports InDesign CC 2015.1 (= InDesign 11.1) Windows
DATAformPlugin 11 (01) for InDesign CC 2015.1, Oct. 2015
- Supports InDesign CC 2015.1 (= InDesign 11.1) Mac
DATAformPlugin 10 (04) for InDesign CC 2014, Dez 2014
- Supports InDesign 10.1 CC 2014 Mac and Windows
- Is able to chain text boxes accross several spreads
- Enhanced stability on continous IMPORT, EXPORT and CLOSE without saving.
DATAformPlugin 10 (01) for InDesign CC 2014 , Aug 2014
- for InDesign CC 2014 ( = InDesign v 10) Windows
DATAformPlugin 10 (01) for InDesign CC 2014 , July 2014
- for InDesign CC 2014 ( = InDesign v 10) MacOS
DATAformPlugin 900 (02) for InDesign CC 64 bit, Feb. 2014
- for InDesign CC 64 bit Mac and InDesign CC 64 bit Windows
- Windows 8 important hint: Current Windows user has to be the owner of InDesign program folder. Otherwise DATAform plugin will have problems creating and managing DATAform folders inside InDesign folder. To find assistance you may google for "windows 8 change ownership".
DATAformPlugin 900 (01) for InDesign CC ( = InDesign version 9), November 2013
- Update für InDesign CC
- Export with InDesign tags has been modified: Export under MacOS works now the same like under Windows: in the header part and after <ANSI-MAC> character 10 (LF) will be exported and no longer char 13 (CR). Import via DATAform will accept char 10 (LF) and char 13 (CR) as well.
- New function "DATAform.prf"
A file named "DATAform.prf" in DATAform folder allows to define DATAform preferences.
Sometimes this feature makes installation easier and safer.
A DATAform.prf file is a simple text file containing 5 lines, like:
The numbers correspond with DATAform preference dialog. 2 means second radio button from top in a row; 1 means ON for a checkbox.
If the file DATAform.prf is present at InDesign start up the DATAform prference menu will be disabled.
DATAformPlugin 800 (09) for InDesign 8 (CS6), May 2013
- Illustrator (ai) or Pdf files with a BoundingBox will be placed with their correct offsets.
- DATAform box property "Box height not adjustable on import" *g"xxx0xx" will be applied.
- Section page will be exported with elements according to DATAform handbook e.g. as *+"p.172"
DATAformPlugin 800 (07) for InDesign 8 (CS6), Apr 2013
- Adjustment of box height sets a tighter hight
- Elements on a spread with several pages will be exported taking the page slug into account. The slug may be adjusted in the InDesign documnet setup dialog. The slug is shown in InDesign as a blue page frame beside the bleed. Elements on spread outside the slug will be exported with the left page on spread.
DATAformPlugin 800 (05) for InDesign 8 (CS6), Jan 2013
- Solves a problem on importing and scaling very large pictures.
- Supports scaling (*k, *K) along with *Z1 and *Z4, like specified in DATAform XTension handbook.
DATAformPlugin 800 (03) for InDesign 8 (CS6), Nov 2012
- Mac only: exported picture paths point to server volumes directly, without local volume names.
- Solves problems importing large, scaled pictures placed mainly outside the spread.
DATAformPlugin 800 (02) for InDesign 8 (CS6), Sept 2012
- Menu command "Group group" handles anchored items correctly.
The command is enabled only if one item (and not a group) is selected.
DATAformPlugin 800 (01) for InDesign 8 (CS6), Juli 2012
- Update for InDesign 8 (CS6)
- Documents without missing Plugin alert. Newly created documents will not show any alert when opened without DATAform-Plugin present.
DATAformPlugin older versions